CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Sweet Jeremiah


My lovely children shared their colds with me...how thoughtful! I started feeling miserable late afternoon yesterday and by last night at 6:30pm, I went to bed. The kids were good and stayed in my room looking at books until Rob got home. After that, it's a blur. I feel a bit better today. As the boys were getting ready for school this morning, I asked Jeremiah if he had made his bed yet. He replied "no, not yet...I'm doing something more important." I knew he wouldn't say that unless it was true, so I dismissed it. Awhile later he came out of the office and handed me the picture above. He traced and colored it for me! Isn't that sweet...it's the both of us - see the K and J labels? He's so very thoughtful; it definitely cheered me up!!

No comments:

Kennell Family Vision

Our family vision is to love the Lord with all our heart, soul, and mind. We will reflect the image of Christ by fulfilling opportunities to bless, build relationships, provide hope, and extend God's love to people of all nations.
"With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible." Matthew 19:26