CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 8, 2010

The Weekly Find



OK...so last week as I was sewing for my friend, my boys came in very excited to tell me that they found a dead squirrel. "OK", I said, "put on gloves". So they did. It was just a skeleton with fur on it's tail. They proceeded to pull out the teeth and chop off a leg (w/claws). They had great fun. I let them keep their treasure in a ziploc bag....until dad came home. He's a city guy - it was thrown out the next day. I could kick myself for not taking a picture.
So, this brings us to this week. They found a dead crow. I took pictures this time. They pulled off the head and both legs. It was not "just" a skeleton. It stunk - BAD! I let them keep it anyway...until that night. It's no longer with us. Here they are with Jeremiah's baseball teammate.

No comments:

Kennell Family Vision

Our family vision is to love the Lord with all our heart, soul, and mind. We will reflect the image of Christ by fulfilling opportunities to bless, build relationships, provide hope, and extend God's love to people of all nations.
"With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible." Matthew 19:26