CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Nerd Alert!!

Hannah said she was getting ready for Addy's "party". "Oh!", I said. "Oh, I SO pretty!" Hannah exclaimed!

We're Just SO Proud!
Today is nerd day at school. Jeremiah got a kick out of getting dressed; of course. Some things just run in the family! I think Micah was embarrased, but wanted to do it. I told him Auntie Jerelyn would laugh so hard she would pee her pants. Especially seeing Jeremiah "act" like a nerd. He wins the prize for entertainment. Micah wins the prize for wanted to keep the family name...the Kennell name. The Wisdom family name lost it's pride of acting normal years ago:)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love all of the pictures! Thanks so much for sharing! The kids have grown up so much! I loved catching up last weekend! We will have do it more often! It's one of my new year's resolutions!

Love to you all!
Aunt Christie

Kennell Family Vision

Our family vision is to love the Lord with all our heart, soul, and mind. We will reflect the image of Christ by fulfilling opportunities to bless, build relationships, provide hope, and extend God's love to people of all nations.
"With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible." Matthew 19:26